Start Making Jewelry with the Silversmithing Library
Hands-On, Practical Video Courses To Make Jewelry You Are Proud Of
Your Membership Includes:
- Technique videos to open up new possibilities
- Project videos to help you practice those techniques
- 24/7 access to all the videos in the library ($1000+ value)
- New videos added monthly to continuously expand your skillset
- Periodic live Q&A sessions to answer all your questions
- 20% off member’s discount at ArtistJeffFulkerson.com (everything except tools)
- 3 day money back guarantee
Start Making Jewelry Today
- Design Principles
- Finishing 1 & 2
- Intarsia Cabochon
- Intro to Basic Tools
- Intro to Soldering 1 & 2
- The Little Torch
- Polish with the Flex Shaft
- Sharp Corners
- Wire Twisting
- Boho Earrings
- Bolo Tie
- Bowtie Shank
- Diamond Marie Ring
- Fold Form Earrings
- Keum Boo Earrings
- Neck Collar
- Post Earrings
- Rox Ring
- Wire Bling Earrings
...plus more added each month!
A premium selection of video courses all in one place for a great price
My name is Jeff Fulkerson, and I created this learning library to help you on your journey to becoming a silversmith no matter what level you currently are!
You’ll learn soldering, forming, texturing, finishing and many other techniques along the way. And I will show you how to put these techniques into practice with projects that are designed to help you master all of your required skills.
Whether you are an experienced silversmith just starting out or you’ve been dabbling and are ready to take your skills to the next level, these detailed and informative videos will teach you all the ins and outs that you need to make jewelry you can be proud of.
These are technique videos, project videos and even practical videos about different tools and setting up your shop.